Thursday, July 28, 2011

Atheists are Vampires?

Source:
http://m.christianpost.com/news/atheist-groups-lawsuit-against-9-11-cross-sad-misguided-52940/

I don't have time to write my usual commentary on the idiocy of people, however here is the winning quote of the article:

According to the lawsuit, several claimants have suffered both physical and emotional damages from the “existence of the challenged cross.”
Among the damages listed are “dyspepsia, symptoms of depression, headaches, anxiety, and mental pain and anguish.”

Reading that makes me think these atheists have more in common with vampires than humans.  Seriously, it's a symbol, seeing it isn't going to hurt you.  

However, it DOES make me think about a new career path:
"Boydy - The Vampire Atheist Slayer"
All I need to do is wear a cross, put some on my car, and mount them on every door and window of my house.

What are your thoughts?

Update:  A coworker just suggested that '...anyone who is physically hurt by seeing something needs to grow a pair."  I think she's right.  

No comments:

Post a Comment