Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Update

So, I'm still without a vehicle, looks like a week and a half to two weeks until the shop is able to complete repairs.  Being without a car is extremely difficult in this day and age. So I'm left with wandering the streets aimlessly....
I mean bumming rides off friends, borrowing cars, and acting pretty pathetic overall. 
That said, I expect posting will be a little light until then.  I've got some things in mind, and I'm going to try to get a couple posts up over the next two days.  There is a lot in my brain itching to get out.  So it is coming, just please be patient with me until I'm able to devote time to it again. 
Thank you all so much for your readership, it is greatly appreciated!

In the mean time, be alert, be thinking, and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment