Monday, September 19, 2011

Knife in the Pocket


So, the concept is 'take the knife out of your pocket, and post a picture.'  Except, I have to ask 'which knife?'
To say I have 'many' is probably a fair assessment.  I like being able to get to a knife in any pocket in any position I happen to be sitting, in any vehicle or other restraint.
So, without further ado, here are the two which came out most quickly when I saw the meme:
The Tanto bladed knife I've had for more years than I can remember.  The other I picked up in 2009 while in San Francisco for business.  I especially like that one because of having the seat-belt cutter and window-breaker incorporated.  Very useful tool.

What is(are) in your pocket(s)?



  2. Very nice, Angela! I also like your pointing out that aprons are appropriate places to store your tools.